Mar 30, 2016

Kylie Jenner On Nails: I’ve Sat For Five Hours Getting My Nails Done – Hollywood Life

Kylie Jenner Nail Polish

Courtesy of Instagram

Kylie Jenner is already queen of the lip kit, but now, her empire is growing and expanding into nails! Find out the details of her new nail polish collection below!

Kylie Jenner, 18, is coming out with 27 new matte shades of nail polish on April 1, and she’s spilling who in her family inspired her to be “obsessed” with pretty nails!

Her first collection with SinfulColors, called King Kylie, hit Walmart stores in February. Her second collection is called Trend Matters, and features 27 matte shades. It hits stores on April 1. “I’m really into matte polish. It spices up anything,” Kylie told People StyleWatch.

She continued: “My mom [Kris Jenner] always drilled it in my head to have nice, pretty nails. It’s just really important to her. Anytime she meets someone, she’ll look at your fingernails. I never cared when I was younger and I hated getting my nails done. It just took up my play time. But she likes pretty nails, so that’s where I got my nail obsession.”

Kylie Jenner’s Nail Polish — New Sinful Colors Collection

“I get my nails done every week. I’ve sat literally for four to five hours doing them. I used to spend so much time doing the craziest artwork,” she said. Remember this Barbie pink look?

Join Amazon Prime For Free – Thousands of Movies & Shows Anytime

Kylie spoke previously about her collaboration: “I am so excited to be working with SinfulColors on my own nail color collections! I’ve taken all the colors and trends I love for these limited-edition sets.  I love being creative with my nails and sharing my artistic choices with my fans. With this collection with SinfulColors, I’ll be able to offer my fans the polish they need to get my favorite styles at an affordable price. I can’t wait for everyone to see what we’ve done.”

Stream music, completely unlimited and ad-free, RIGHT HERE

The best part is that the polishes are only 2.99 and available nationwide at places like Walgreens, Walmart and Target.

Are you going to buy Kylie’s nail polish collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment