Feb 24, 2016

Skin Care Reset: Dove White Beauty Bar – Slashed Beauty (press release) (blog)

Sponsored Thank you Dove for partnering along with me on this post. Visit your local retailer to decide on up the Dove White Beauty Bar today!

I’ll constantly be the initial one to say that skin care is complimented. It can easily be difficult to discover the right mix of products, and know where to attract the line in terms of exactly how lots of you’re using day by day. Not to mention, skin care involves modification along with the seasons, so you can easily frequently discover me switching up my go-tos as time goes on.

Every so often, I have to reset my skin care— stripping down to the basics so I can easily replenish my skin and evaluate exactly what it needs. Whenever I requirement this reboot, there’s one constant I constantly reach for: the Dove White Beauty Bar.

Go back to basics with the Dove White Beauty Bar to refresh your skin care regimen. Visit the post to learn about the power packed into this classic bar cleanser. | Slashed Beauty

The Dove White Beauty Bar has actually been a skin care staple for lots of women for decades. The classic bar cleanser has actually been so popular over the years due to the fact that it is hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic (meaning it won’t clog your pores), making it perfect for almost all skin types. It can easily additionally be used on both the face and body— though I recommend using divide bars for each. Maybe that’s why they include two in a pack!

Go back to basics with the Dove White Beauty Bar to refresh your skin care regimen. Visit the post to learn about the power packed into this classic bar cleanser. | Slashed Beauty

While soap strips the skin and can easily leave it feeling dry or irritated (especially throughout winter!), the Dove White Beauty Bar is earned up of mild cleansers and 1/4 moisturizing lotion that leaves skin soft and smooth. It’s sort of a no-brainer why it’s the #1 Dermatologist recommended bar.

When I’m prepared to reset my skin care routine, the Dove White Beauty Bar is the star of the show. I’ll lather it between my hands and apply it to a wet face, using it as my only cleanser after taking my makeup off. I follow up along with some moisturizer and my skin is properly cleansed and feeling soft.

Go back to basics with the Dove White Beauty Bar to refresh your skin care regimen. Visit the post to learn about the power packed into this classic bar cleanser. | Slashed Beauty

Even though the timetable is super simple, I’m still showing my skin some extra care. The Dove White Beauty Bar contains natural lipids to tips replenish the skin, and maintains skin texture, clarity and tone over time. I’ll use it for at least two to three weeks every season to refresh my skin. From there, I can easily see if I requirement anything extra for certain skin care concerns, or if I can easily cut spine on stronger products. lots of times, the White Beauty Bar will certainly continue to be along with me all season due to the fact that it gets the task done along with no fuss! Recently, I’ve been using the bar as the focus of my winter-to-spring transitional skin care routine, and my problem areas have actually actually been clearing up– a authorize that I have to cut spine on certain products and preserve points minimal this time round.

Go back to basics with the Dove White Beauty Bar to refresh your skin care regimen. Visit the post to learn about the power packed into this classic bar cleanser. | Slashed Beauty

Aside from the actual skin care benefits of the bar, I adore exactly how straightforward it makes my routine. It makes my skin feel fantastic in one step, and I frequently additionally use it As soon as I’m too tired for an elaborate regimen however still wish to cope with my skin.

You can easily discover the Dove White Beauty Bar in drugstores, where they come in a 2-bar spine for about $3.79.

Stay tuned next week As soon as I share my finish updated skin care routine!

How do you offer your skin a well deserved break?

sig

I was decided on for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Follow me:


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment