Feb 26, 2016

6 Beauty and Style Tips for Cool and Warm Skin Undertones – Huffington Post

A couple of weeks spine I wrote a blog titled “What’s Your Skin Undertone? Not Learning Could be Making You Look Washed Out” where I received lots of questions asking “Now I Understand my skin undertone, so what?” The above video is a response to the questions I received and involves my leading 6 beauty and design hints that you can easily implement as soon as you Understand whether you have actually a cool or a warm skin undertone.

I constantly recommend harmonizing your appearance-based color options to your skin undertone since if you don’t, you most likely will certainly make on your own appear:

– older
– dull
– washed out
– overpowered by your color choices

Knowing your skin undertone and implementing the hints in the video above must grab you off to a fantastic begin to making much better hair, makeup, dressing and accessory color options for you.

I chance this blog short article inspires you to use your authenticity!

Carol Brailey is an Image Consultant, Color Analysis Professional and Hair Colorist based in Toronto, Canada. A lot more of her blogs can easily be located at carolbrailey.com and virtualcoloranalysis.com. Carol is a member of the Studio Fontana group located in the Fashion District of downtown Toronto.

Click listed here to Subscribe to My YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment