May 28, 2016

Alexandra Shipp Says Every Woman Should Shave Her Head – Essence.com

Photo Credit: Jon Kopaloff

Actress Alexandra Ship ditched her long tresses for the role of a lifetime. She’s set to play Storm in X-Men: Apocalypse and she’s bringing a fresh and bolder look to the character previously played by Halle Berry. Shipp recently explained to Elle magazine her journey to a shaved head for the upcoming film:

“But it was a beautiful surprise, for me. I just have actually always wanted to shave my head. I think every woman need to just do it once in her lifetime. It is so liberating. It resembles the globe is coming off of your shoulders. It’s amazing and showers are like three minutes. I can get dressed and sweatpants look chic. And people think I’m a total badass and I’m super tough. I feel like a bit of a pit bull.”

The 24-year-old singer and actress embraces her buzz cut while making her rounds to promote the brand-new film.

Have you ever considered shaving your hair? have actually you done it? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment